Kim Kardashian has cancelled another public appearance following her traumatic ordeal in Paris last week.
The reality TV star cancelled an appearance scheduled for October 28 at the Las Vegas’ Hakkasan Nightclub a week after her 36th birthday, E! News reports.
Kim had a deal worth $1 million for four appearances at the club this year and she has already made two, but the remaining appearances are now in doubt.
This after Kim decided to take a month off from work after she was bound, gagged and robbed of $10 million worth of jewels in Paris last Monday.
We also reported last week that Kim cancelled an appearance with make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic in Dubai as she has been struggling to deal with the trauma.
“Kim is doing better but she still has a long way to recover from the robbery,” a source close to the star said. “She has been receiving some professional counselling. Her friends and family have been really supportive. Her sisters and mom have been checking on her every day.”
Kim’s husband Kanye West postponed a few dates on his Saint Pablo Tour to take care of her, but he has since started performing again. “Kanye has been by her side when he isn’t working and calling her nonstop to check in on her,” the source said.
“Kim is very paranoid still when she is alone,” the source added. “She has been having flashbacks and hasn’t been sleeping well. Her security is always around her now.”
We hope Kim recovers from this horrific trauma. Find those guys already!