It has never been any easier streaming live music as it is in this day and age. If you happen to be in the music industry or have a passion for it, then this is your time to make things happen, or, while at it, enjoy the perks that fast connectivity provides. There are so many platforms where this and more can be made possible. Needless to mention is how easy it has become to download music streaming apps as well as the fact that it’s fairly cheap. So, how easy is it to buy Spotify plays and streams?
1. They Have Made It Easier To Sign Up
Not so many online services or platforms will be easy to sign up as Spotify is. Like other platforms that require you to sign up before consuming their content, Spotify is no different. The very first thing you have to do after signing up is picking a subscription bouquet that suits you. Of course, you need to consider the cost factor before making any move. The best part, however, is that they offer you to buy Spotify plays at a considerably lower cost than other platforms. The same applies when you are in the music industry and need to push your music against the existing competition. So, how does this work?
- As an artist, your streams will be counted as per the views
- Listeners can save your music just by clicking the love button
- You get to check your performance stats if you have a direct Spotify web API(application programming interface)
2. It’s Cheaper Than You Think!
Now that you’ve signed up, it’s time to foot the cost of being a Spotify member. Like most subscriptions, you have the option of either choosing a premium membership or any other favorable and cost-effective plans. There are free plans and paid subscription plans, but if you are looking to have the best Spotify experience, then the premium plan is just about what you need.
You can choose a three months free trial, a Premium+ Plan that goes for $9.99, a Premium Family Plan for $14.99, or the Premium Duo that goes for 12.99. It will all depend on your budget and inclinations. Either way, you have options that are best suited to your specific needs.
3. It’s Now Easy To Download Spotify
Downloading Spotify has never been any easier, especially since the inception of mobile devices and fast internet connectivity. Did you know that by just signing up on Spotify you could access the content at no extra costs? It’s easier if you use a social media account such as Facebook when signing in.
But then again, free access to Spotify content is limited to certain features. But let’s get back to the downloading part of it. You have the option of downloading Spotify through their official website or Google App Store. Whether you are an artist or an avid music enthusiast, these are the easiest means to download Spotify on your devices.
4. Streaming And Sharing Made Easy
Now, let’s not make it all about buying Spotify! It’s important to include a crucial aspect that has to do with Spotify features. But before we get to it, here’s a disclaimer; to enjoy the best Spotify features, it will depend on the plans you’ve subscribed to. Below are features to expect on each Spotify plan. They include:
- Zero interruption – You get to listen to the music you love and you know what? It’s also ad-free
- Offline access – You can save your data by listening to offline playbacks
- Play music everywhere – Listen to your tunes even while on the go
- It’s family-friendly – With this plan, you have the option of blocking any explicit content. This is a great subscription if you have kids around
- Ad-free – Nothing is as distracting as having your live music stream interrupted by ads. You can relate, right?
- Comprehensiveness – You can share your premium account with six family members living under your roof
Just by subscribing to any Spotify premium option, you get to have 1-month free access to the latest tunes and if you are an artist, you know what this means; sharing your content with your audience. It doesn’t get any better than this! This includes the people living under your roof if you subscribe to the family plan subscription.
Anyone with a discerning ear knows how important music is. Spotify is increasingly gaining popularity in the mainstream and surprisingly, you’ll find motivated workers in different workplace environments streaming live music. Music is food for the soul and you have no reason not to get in line!