Christmas is the time of year when everyone seems to lose their inhibitions relating to cheesy photos and messages. Even the rich and famous celebrities we look to for style cues seem to be immune to good taste when festive fever sets in. Here are five of the best and worst celebrity Christmas messages on social media right now.
1. Kendra Wilkinson, reality TV star of Kendra and The Girls Next Door, poses for a classy, loving family portrait with her two Hanks and daughter Alijah. (Photo: Instagram, @kendra_wilkinson_baskett)
2. Singer Kelly Clarkson went the theme route and went full blown Game of Thrones in her family portrait with husband Brandon Blackstock, her two stepchildren from Blackstock’s previous marriage and daughter River Rose. (Photo: Instagram, @kellyclarkson)
3. Country and pop star LeAnn Rimes has been saturating social media with festive posts for weeks and jokingly wished everyone a happy Christmas full of two of the worst things about Christmas – the ugly sweaters and the crazy family members. (Photo: Instagram, @leannrimes)
4. Actress Elizabeth Hurley turned up the kitsch quite a bit with her Christmas card showing baby wolves yawning at the sight of her bikini-clad body Photoshopped (badly) into a wintery backdrop. (Photo: Instagram, @elizabethhurley1)
5. A-list Hollywood actress and producing powerhouse Reese Witherspoon wisely toned down the cheese with this spontaneous snap with Father Christmas himself at the lighting of the US National Christmas Tree. (Photo: Instagram, @reesewitherspoon)